AMA Behavioral Therapy, PLLC. is a leading provider of treatment for anxiety-based disorders and other mental health issues. AMA Behavioral Therapy feels a calling to be of service to our community, and AMA Behavioral Therapy wants passionately for our team members to succeed in this endeavor. AMA Behavioral Therapy provides you with more than a job; it provides a vocation within a team of like-minded and collaborative individuals dedicated to personal and professional growth while supporting our community.
Being an AMA Behavioral Therapy Therapist means…
- Working in an environment where each team member is highly valued
- Being encouraged to develop and grow professionally
- Working in a casual yet professional environment, allowing you to flourish
- Working in a beautiful location
- Having scheduling, credentialing, and billing managed for you
- Working a flexible schedule
- Working in an exempt role
Would you like to join us on the journey towards a better future for the mental health of our community?
Before you apply, make sure this sounds like you:
- Fully licensed LPC, LMFT, or LCSW with experience working in a private practice setting
- LPC-Associate looking for a supervisor
- Have the drive to keep growing in knowledge and skills
- Client-centric always as both a treatment provider and representative of the practice
- Invested in the success of the team
- Consultative in approach
The ideal AMA Behavioral Therapist will also have the following:
- Theoretical orientation in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Professionalism with strong communication skills
- Interest in working in a practice that supports individuals who are experiencing emotional challenges
- Knowledge of HIPAA and confidentiality
- Skilled organizational, verbal communication, and written communication skills
- Empathy for clients
- Experience adhering to all professional, ethical, and legal regulations as determined by relevant regulatory bodies and the law
- Experience diagnosing and treating mental health disorders
- Skilled facilitating sessions with individuals, groups, or families of varying ages of your interest
- Create a treatment plan based on each client’s needs
- Maintain necessary records and documentation according to in-house policies
If this describes you or catches your interest, call or email us. We are looking forward to chatting with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.